COZY WINTER BEDROOM CURTAINS - and star garlands



I have long flowing curtains on our bedroom window all year but for this winter I did something with them to make the room warmer.




THE COLD
I added two extra panels of curtains to my existing ones. The
 new ones are heavier and block more of the cold air coming
 in from the windows. The summer curtains are the whiter
 ones in the photo above and the winter curtains are the
 creamy color in the middle. They are all tab top curtains so
 they go together well. At night the curtains are drown closed
 to keep us snug and warm in our bed.

MIXING SHADES
Our whole bedroom is made up of different shades of white.
I do not bother trying to match the colors, but I am always
 drawn more to creamy off-white shades. I like light wood
 tons and gold colors which all mix well with warm whites.

DIFFERENT WHITES
This large cabinet was painted in a creamy white latex many
 years ago, and the top was recently painted in AS Old White.
My chair was painted in AS Pure White and the frame
was dark waxed creating another shade. The walls are more
 of a bright white I had custom mixed.


*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0 ******************************************
STARS
Lately I have been up to my elbows in white paint making
 more of my star garlands. I am drawn to the white ones and
 trying them out all around the house. 




**************************************





*******************************************
now has my white star garlands available for sale 
image 0 image 0 image 0 
      CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
*******************************************


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware