SHABBY CHIC NIGHTSTANDS - bedside tables with driftwood knobs

I found a great pair of modern pine nightstands to update and have some fun with. The legs are  new as well as the amazing melon shaped knobs. The drawers all glide on rollers but they needed some repairs which was right up my alley. I sprayed the cabinets in a creamy white Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I have nicknamed this pair the driftwood nightstands because of the finish on the wood knobs. I wanted to mesh the finished look of the cabinets with these knobs so I went with a pretty light distressing and I'm very happy with the results.







   





*************************************************

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOME UNIQUE HARDWARE?
Stop in to see what's new in shabby chic white hardware available at firstfinds.
There are 1000's of pieces of different upcycled hardware to choose from.










Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware