MOTHER'S DAY HOME TOUR - joanne's livingroom


For all you shabby chic loving moms out there
I have a wonderful room tour to share with you on your special day.


Recently George and I had the opportunity to meet Joanne
and were honoured to see inside her beautiful home.


And she was kind enough to let me have my way with the camera to share with you.


I took a LOT of photos so you may be lucky enough to see more rooms down the road,
but for now I am just going to spoil you with her livingroom.


And trust me when I say,
"THE WHOLE HOUSE LOOKS AMAZING"



Joanne's has been thinking about painting the gold fire screen.
My opinion was either way looks wonderful but I thought we would get your input.

DO YOU THINK THE FIRE SCREEN SHOULD STAY GOLD OR GO WHITE?



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware