EASY CHRISTMAS CENTER PIECE - using a pie plate



I created this center piece in a few minutes with things I had around the house and a hand full of cut cedar.







I start with something to elevate the center piece off the table.
 I could have used many different things here like, a soup can,
 a drinking glass, or a dessert server.


Next I used an old pie plate turned upside down.



I sat a small faux wreath on the pie plate.

*******************************************************



I placed a single large candle in the center,
or I could use 3 smaller candles arranged together.


I divided my greens into 4 little bunches to fill in around the candle.


******************************************************





I had some little snowflake ornaments left over in a box so
I used them to take the center piece to the next level.
Maybe I will add a battery operated light string as well.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS






Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware