WHITE FARMHOUSE TABLE - made with thrift store parts




When I go to the thrift store I never know what I might find. For this project I was over the moon excited to find what I did.


I found these two solid wood table pedestals. If you notice
 someone had already altering this table, see the middle legs
 overlapping on an angle. Regardless, for me, none of that
 mattered. I just wanted the parts and I was off to the races.


Sprayed in Original Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Then distressed with a 220 grit sand paper.


 

I built a 5 foot long by 33 inch wide top using two 2x8s
 & two 2x10s. I created a faux silver weathered finish
 using Chicago Grey AS chalk paint and AS Dark wax.
a link to detailed instructions on creating this look with be included at the bottom of this article.

******************************************


The following day I built some wood benches and painted
 them in Annie Sloan Original Chalk Paint. They were built to
 fit under the sides of the table. One just a little taller than the
 other for the kiddos in the family.



Tutorial for the faux weathered top surface finish click here:

 INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood


*******************************************


FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE 
vintage hardware


image 0 image 0 image 0
  CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR DETAILS
*************************************

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware