A REAL SMALL LAUNDRY ROOM - sign and storage





In the spring I attended a local market put on in the parking lot where we buy our produce. One of the vendors had signs for sale and she just happened to have the one sign I have been coveting. Well GG bought it for me and I want to show it off.




BEFORE
I have not shared our laundry room before for a couple
 reasons. #1 there is no natural light to photograph with
 and #2 it's location makes it hard to photograph.
AFTER

******************************************




Our laundry is in the bathroom opposite the vanity and right
 next to the shower (where I had to stand to get most of these photos)


We have a tone of storage in here and I built a
custom ironing board that hinges on the wall.
It is a thick piece of butcher block that when
un-pinned from the wall lays down on the machines.


My basket tags are super inexpensive. I used a white paint
 pen to write the words on glossy black cardboard I cut from
 a discarded box. They are stuck on with double sided tape.


All my baskets are from the thrift store. I put a note with
 measurements in my wallet when I need a new basket of a
 certain size and when I am shopping I can quickly refer to it. 

This long mirror, the laundry shelf, ironing board, and sink
 vanity are all painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint pure white.


You can always follow along on 


*******************************************
vintage hardware for your next project

*******************************************

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware