MINI CLOSET REVEAL - graphic transfer

 


Our good friends at Brick and Mortar Living asked if I wanted to try using their butcher paper for a graphic transfer project. I was happy to try it out.





This project started as a vintage mahogany stereo cabinet. It was extra deep so I imagined the best way to re-purpose it would be to turn it into a mini closet.

  

Another piece of quality furniture saved from the landfill and
 put back into use. Here is a peak at what it looked like when I started.



I added the appliques, the knobs, and the legs. I ripped out 
the insides and installed a rod and built a bottom for it.

*******************************

  



I painted most of the inside white and the back boards were
 painted in the same blue as the outside. It adds a little
 something extra to the inside.




I painted it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I mixed a custom light blue and used pure white. The typography is old company invoices and letters I found on line.

How I use butcher paper for graphic transfers:


*******************************************
    image 0 image 0
         FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE
has tons of unique vintage hardware available for sale

  CLICK the PHOTO for INFORMATION


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware