ANNIE SLOAN IN VANCOUVER and A BALLERINA DRESSER

 
 
 
Annie Sloan creator of the infamous paint I use so much of was here in Vancouver during
the Vancouver Home & Design Show earlier in October. My painted leather chair was also
making an appearance at the same show and in the same booth.
 
We made our way to the show to see the ladies from TPH and meet with Annie. An unexpected treat
 for us was to meet her husband David. We did get to chat for some time before everyone had to get
 on with their day. Annie still had an interview and a demo later that afternoon and we had many
 stops to make on our way back into the valley. We were able to send a little something home with
 Annie, one of George's man made candles.

 
With so much going on this month I'm happy to report I have even been able to get some work done
on furniture. I started painting and fixing this little dresser months ago. I saw this ballerina graphic
used on a dresser at the Luckett's Spring Market and knew I was going to use it one day.
 
 
This dresser is smaller than it looks but looks even cuter in person. I used antique brass drop pulls on the drawers and double bun feet underneath. The color is a creamy white (50-50 old white & pure white) and it is distressed with a hand waxed finish.
 
 


 
 
 
 


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware