CURBSIDE to COATRACK - shabby chic hall tree






I was inspired by a photograph I found on Pinterest of an ornate hall tree and wanted to try to make something similar. I love to create furniture pieces from my stash of unique wood bits I find in all manner of places. If you want to follow I can share some of the things I used to create it.



 

I did my best to make sure everything I used was free or found.

#1 Top front of a hutch (roadside)

#2 Sides to the same hutch (roadside)

#3 Old solid interior door (roadside)

#4 Metal Light Sconces (free)

#5 Side mirror supports from an antique dressing vanity (roadside)

#6 Side Table drop leaf (roadside)

# 7 Chandelier parts (roadside)

# 8 Stair Tread (roadside)

#9 Antique oak chair arms (roadside)


Here is an in progress construction photo that should help to identify things a little more.


My friend Catherine at Freddy and Petunia is doing something very similar go have a peak:




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware