COCO DRESSER, PAINTING HARDWARE, & SUMMER WORK SPACE - chest on chest dresser



The weather here has been amazing so I have been busy cleaning the outdoor work space.
It takes time to move from indoors to out and visa versa.


I've started many new projects with the nice weather, including more nightstands, a coffee table,
some bar stools, a vintage record table, and a pub table. I do not recommend having several projects
 on the go cause you tend not to finish any in a timely fashion, and the same is happening to me. I just
 managed to finish the chest on chest I purchased in February, but that was more to do with the
right color choices than time. I hope you like the ASCP Coco on the drawer faces cause I sure
didn't like the whole dresser painted white, it was like a giant Michelin Man for your bedroom.


I changed the hardware to these french provincial handles that I sprayed in white.
Always be sure to clean your hardware with warm soapy water before painting. 



 ********************************************

Have you stopped into firstfinds hardware store lately?
Here are just some of the items available for your projects.








Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that turned out so pretty and it looks to be a great size and have plenty of drawer space. I like the hardware being painted white-it sure pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been considering getting some of the cocoa color. Is it one of your fav's? Always hard to tell from photos if I would like it.
    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cocoa and white, and the handles in white sure bring it all together. I can totally relate to moving from inside to outside. It sure is easier to have everything in one space instead of going back and forth. I have started the clean up for the move back to Ontario, and the garage is full of stuff I am going to sell, so after the next two weekends of flea markets I can maybe have room to get back to working on project. And maybe have time for a trip to Langley, want to enjoy BC as much as I can before we go. hugs Tobey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Toby,

      Is this the flea market held on Sundays at the Cloverdale Race track? I love back east (I was born in Montreal), but, Vancouver is a great place to call home!!

      Pam

      Delete
  4. I love this color combination, and such a pretty piece. Gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Kristy!!!

    Hasn't the weather been great!!!!!

    I know what you mean by doing one thing at a time. I start to clean one room and before you know it, I've started cleaning areas all over the house and by the end of the day not one room is totally cleaned!!

    The chest-on-chest is gorgeous!!! Love how you used two colors and the white handles fit and look perfect!!

    Have a great weekend Kristy (& George)

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!