RV LIVING / DINING ROOM MAKEOVER REVEAL - couch, curtain, & macrame






I finally finished off the last elements I had been working on for the living space of the motor home. Our motor home is straight out of the 80's, the pink 80's. Check out the before picture below.











BEFORE
*
AFTER


I installed an "I" channel curtain rod with 2 curtain panels
so we could close off the cab from the living space.
I got myself some rope and built a macrame valance
to cover up the "I" channel rod. It also adds some privacy
for the fold down bunk bed over the cab.
*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0
*******************************************


I painted all the cabinets and walls in Annie Sloan Old White
last summer. We lived in our motor home for 6 weeks during
 a cross country trip. I have not had to do one touch up yet.


I found the perfect quilted coverlet for this fold down
 sofa bed and the the rug came from Home Sense.
I installed a much needed wood shelf above the sofa,
it's hiding under the curtain. The chairs are covered in
 WASHABLE fuzzy throws from the home decor store.
They cover the chair and are also handy if you need a
blanket to wrap up in.

****************************************************************





HAPPY CAMPING 

To see more of our RV.....



********************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION  

       

SHARING AT



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware