PHOTO FUN - shabby chic frames

 
 
 
My collection of second hand ornate frames has been getting bigger lately
so this past weekend I started painted, photographing, and uploaded them on my

 
When I'm photographing smaller things, NOT FURNITURE, I can have a lot more fun playing around with props and set ups.

 
These are some of the fun photos I took that didn't make the advertising page.
And all the props you see are things I have around me everyday in my own home.
Great examples of second hand finds.

 
I have no formal education in photography but my best tip for getting good pictures
is NATURAL LIGHT. Do not mistake that with direct sunlight.
 

 
The SHABBY CHIC ACCESSORIES page is getting a bit of a new look while I'm
uploading the new frame photos ... stop in for a look see and let me know what you think
 


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware