OVER SIZED COFFEE TABLE - livingroom side tables

 
March is here and so is the sun!
We had a nice fat rain storm on Saturday which seemed to wash winter away.
 
 
I was able to get these 2 chunky side tables outside and get them sprayed.
They are finished in a creamy white over dark oak.
 
 
George found this pair somewhere in his travels.
I will admit I didn't care for them at all but he pleaded with me to rework them.
They were so dark and dungeon like and the drawers were all wonky.
So to make the man happy I fixed & replaced the broken bits and did a heavy and chippy distressing.
 
What do ya know they look amazing now, maybe he's learning something?
 
All the girls around here like to say
"We all need a George"
but I got the original!
 

 
If you push them together side by side they would make an amazing overside coffee table as well.

 
Great tv remote storage, they each have a long drawer I added a vintage blue and
white wallpaper liner and a rustic iron ring pull to the front.
 
 
 



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware