LIL SHABBY CHIC HALL CABINET - IG and portuguese marble



4 the love of WOOD is now on Instagram but
the link has not been updated on the blog.
Some of you know what IG is and others have
only heard of it. I was asked by more and more
people to try it and a few weeks ago I started to
get the hang of it. I like it because it is actually
simpler to follow others on-line and quicker
for me to post quick pics right from my phone.

For those looking to follow on IG the ID is
@4_the_love_wood   





I've been kinda glad to have the IG on my phone because winter wind storms are playing havoc with
 our power and internet service. We final have house internet back after the most recent wind storm
and I have been wanting to show you this little cabinet.


It is painted in AS Pure White with a tiny bit of cream added to tone down the harshness of the white.
I distressed the ornate panels with wet distressing and waxed it with AS Clear wax. It is a perfect
lil cabinet for hiding shoes in the hall or extra towels in the bathroom.


This lil cabinet has a heavy piece of Portuguese creamy marble topping it off.





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

THANK YOU ALL!