BEING A MARKET VENDOR - olde farmhouse spring market

NOSTALGIC NEST



Everyone waiting to attend a great vintage market, well
The Olde Farmhouse Market in Maple Ridge, BC is this
Saturday.  >>>>>>>>>> Woohoo! <<<<<<<<<<<<<

I still get asked by many if I will be a vendor there and
at other markets, unfortunately the answer is no. I can't
participate in these events for the same reason I had to
stop working outside of the home.


I have had a broken back for 20+ years and working in a fast paced environment just isn't
possible anymore.  As I have gotten older pain has started to dictate what I can and can not do. 
My recover time is also not like it use to be. The last event I attended put me in bed for several days,
great to catch up on some tv but bad on morale.

On a daily bases I can manage just fine but the fast paced set up and
 tear down that is required for a market would kill me.
Working at my own pace and taking a break when my body tells
me to is what works best. BUT there is an upside to all this ...

I get to be a customer and shop the markets to find wonderful treasures and I
get to pick up a ROCKET BAKESHOP pie before they run out. 
SIMPLY WHITE HOME AND GARDEN
VINTAGE SCHINTAGE
ROCKET BAKESHOP

T's / ONCE UPON A TEA LEAF
This Saturday's vintage market takes place in two large barns that will overflow with vintage finds and 91 vendors spreading inside and out onto the grassy fields.
Over the next few days the vendors will be transforming these spaces to get ready for Saturday.

Check out these past market photos from the same location.
Look at all that work ... I'm sore thinking about it.
TRUE DELIGHTS

WHITE CROW

JENTIQUES

Saturday, May 30th 9:00am to 4:00pm

at the Albion Fairgrounds,

23514-105th Avenue Maple Ridge, B.C.

Admission: $5.00 (12 & under free)

There will be an ATM machine on site, but cash is best to carry as most vendors do not have debit/credit available.

Parking is free

FUNKY JUNK DONNA

 HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE! 





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for years now and had never known about your back. You do an incredible amount of work with such an issue! Happy that you have other resources for your beautiful treasures and we are blessed by your sharing of your knowledge and skill. Have fun at the market...you've posted some real eye candy to peruse over. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!