MY BED IS IMPORTANT - bedding



I'm excited to sleep in my bed every time we put fresh crisp clean bedding on.
And that is usually once a week. I have a soft bright white duvet and many
different duvet covers that fit perfectly over it.

 
 
 
 I have fun mixing and matching sheets with the covers.


 
 
The theme changes though out the year as the seasons change. My British Flag
bedding comes out during the winter.

 
Tomorrow is the Chairs for Charity event hope to see you there.





Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. They all are very nice!!! I am on the hunt for new bedding!! Now where to look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice changes ... I too, love fresh clean bedding. I need to find a duvet.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your white bedding?! I can't find anything I like but I love yours!! The British bedding is amazing!! LOVE what you share. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. you gotta tell me where you got your british flag bedding!! PUH-LEASE!!
    my email is: gceegomez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!