THE OLDE FARMHOUSE MARKET

 
 
 
 
The 3rd Olde Farmhouse Vintage Market is this Saturday September 28th 9am to 6pm
Admission is $5.00 - Free Parking!!
 It is being held in doors at the Albion Fairgrounds 23514 105 Ave. Maple Ridge
https://www.facebook.com/events/148745518651654/
 
 I won't be there with all my goodies (that's another story)
but there is over 40 shabby chic and vintage vendors going to be there offering amazing items.

One of those vendors is Dianne of The Painted Door

 
I met Dianne this past spring, she is a follower of mine and wanted to donate a piece of furniture.
When we were talking in her driveway she asked me if I would like to come in and see some of what
she had done. Well I'm always excited to see what other ladies are doing so definitely accepted the invitation.
 
 
She show me her dining table, chairs, and hutch that she painted. She also turned a regular glass
 coffee table into an awesome oversized tufted living room ottoman. She had a few smaller pieces
 around the house painted including this storage bench upstairs.
 
 
The thing that she showed me last was some cupboard doors partially painted in the garage,
it was great meeting with her and seeing what she had accomplished. We finished up, said our
good byes and I was on my way again.
 
It wasn't till the next weekend she sent me this picture early in the day asking how much I thought
she should sell them for. Well later that day they were sold.
 

A few days later I offered a sign suggestion and she did this next sign,
which ended up going to The Passionate Home.
 
 
And I tell you she hasn`t looked back since.
This next picture is from her facebook page.
 
 
So this weekend in the wonderful wet west coast style stop in to the
OLD FARMHOUSE VINTAGE MARKET
and see Dianne at THE PAINTED DOOR.
Tell her George and Kristy sent you!
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I will miss this show, love the door signs. And sad that I will not run into you and George at The Passionate Home anymore, but will still follow you online. On my way home to Ontario, Maggie and I are resting up in Winnipeg.
    You will always be my mentor, hugs Tobey

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!