IT'S JUST ABOUT US


This post is not about a piece of furniture or how to, it's simple about what is going on with us.
 
 
I try to spend my weekends off the computer and with this handsome man as much as possible.
This past weekend was no different.

 
We went yard sailing and found a few items to play with. George found the Montreal book for his reading pleasure and I found the stool on the left with a broken leg.
The metal brackets will get painted white and I really didn't need the 7-UP crate but felt
 obligated to buy something at that particular yard sale. I will find a spot for it or eventually pass it along.
 
On to another important to me topic ...
I love sleeping in luxurious clean, fluffy, mix and match bedding, so I change my sheets weekly and I am always on the look out for the next coordinating piece.
I've been compiling pictures of my bedding addiction to finally confess to you all but haven't got to far yet with those pictures but know that I am at least letting the cat out of the bag.
 
 
What's up with the furniture you ask?
 
The last 2 fancy carved frame chairs got put on hold while the weather has been warm
and I have been working outside. Doing the finishing of these chairs is best suited for inside.
 
 
I hope to find the time to write an article on sanding with tip and tricks using photos I have taken of these chairs. Tutorials take quite a bit of time to write with coordinating pictures.
 
 
There are several pieces I'm working on outside including a hall tree, a bed, a closet,
a storage trunk, a console dresser, and a coffee table.



 
 
When the weather is nice I like to spread out!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. All the furniture looks great, even if that chair reminds me of the one from Bewitched that moved, think it was Samantha's uncle or something, remember that? Anyway, it all looks good but George looks the best.
    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great weekend! Always look forward to your posts: )
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!