Thursday

HOW TO HIDE A HIDEOUS PRINTER


 
 
Back when I shared our new bedroom layout and decor I left out a small area in the photo line up.
 
 
Many who know my home couldn't understand the layout of where the tufted love seat
ended up. That's primarily because I didn't share the space next to it where the printer resided.
 
I'm not a huge fan of showing ever square inch of my home and I knew things might not make sense for some of my readers, but I write this blog to share beautiful things and useful solutions so until I
figured out this problem that's the way it was going to stay.
 
 
You may have surmised by now I found the solution ...

 
I acquired this trunk from someone in the downsizing process and had plans to pass it along,
Until I realized the size and shape just might be exactly what I needed to house the printers.
 
 
All I needed to do was raise it up on a piece of wood so the door could swing open over the rug,
and make a shelf inside to utilize all the space. The trunk has made printing fun, quiet,
and best of all we are not tripping over the second printer sitting on the floor.
Which means Kat doesn't have to find a place to hide because mommy is yelling at a machine.
 
 
 
And this week's ETSY updates, we have several updated photos and lots of new listings:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Holidays only 12 More days to Christmas!!!
where does the time go???
 
 


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Tech stuff is just not pretty at all and this solution is nothing but brilliant. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just gotta know that almost every post i read of yours i shake my head in wonder! you are not just regular smart, my friend. thanks for sharing with the rest of us. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so smart. Love that idea! I must say that your cat looks pretty happy now. 12 days till Christmas? Oh My! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH, I have an old trunk and the neurons are firing thanks to your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! But you really do need to proof read your posts before posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thats our cat! Really, our cat Linda looks just like your Kat. I know I know, a black cat is a black cat, but honestly the eyes have it and they are the same.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!