Thursday

TODAY'S THE BIG DAY - chair auction


 
photos courtesy of Glam It Up Photography
 
 
Today is Auction Day and your third and final chance to enter the Annie Sloan Workshop Giveway
 
Let's start this holiday season off with a big bang!
 
HOW THE BIDDING WORKS:
All of the fabulous donated chairs are displayed throughout The Passionate Home
with silent auction bid sheets. You can visit the store during the day and write in your bid
or visit the festivities this evening and stalk the chair you really want like I
might have done last year.
 
FOOD AND DRINK:
Starbucks will be on site serving beverages and I hope to see the same handsome young waiter
walking the floor with yummy treats as last year.
 
LIVE AUCTION:
4 chairs will go up for live auction at 7pm
I do not know which ones have been chosen for the live auction.
 
****************
 
Remember those who want a third entry into my Annie Sloan Workshop Giveway
must find me or George between 6:30 and 8:30pm and ask for another entry.
 
 
 
**CORRECTION**
 
 
This magnificent BC Lions Chair with all the team's signatures
was done by our very own
Passionate Home Lady and ASCP teacher
Miss Elinor
the other day I gave Debbie of Vintage Encore credit for this one
SHAME ON ME!
Debbie is doing another sports team chair,
for the Canucks which I have not seen yet.
 

Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything sold well at the auction. There were some great chairs.

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense