SUPER GIVE A WAY - workshop

 
 
Recently I had a night out to a blogger's gathering in Vancouver.
During that evening my name was pulled for one of the door prizes.
Any guess what the door prize might have been?
 
 
I won an Annie Sloan Paint and Supplies Basket, donated by THE PASSIONATE HOME.

Tied to that basket valued at $200+ was a gift certificate to attend a certified
level one Annie Sloan Paint workshop at The Passionate Home.
 
 
I'm going to offer all my local followers 3 chances over the next week and a half to enter to win this.
You must be local to British Columbia and be able to attend one of the scheduled workshops in Langley.
 
********************************************************************
#1 The first entry ..............
email me at driftwoodesign@shaw.ca with your answers to these decorating questions,
 
 
 *****************************************************************
 
#2 The second entry is ...............................
(I will remind you of this entry when the phtos are up.)
(This entry must also include a comment on facebook letting me know)
 
 
****************************************************************** 
#3 The third entry will be ........
(I will remind you of this entry the day of the auction)
 
 
 
You can choise to enter any of these 3 ways, 1 entry, 2 entries, or all 3.
 
The winner will be announced Saturday Oct 27th.
************************************
 


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Would love to go, but not in the area :( Good Luck to someone close to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous give away... I would so be all over this, but I live on the Island and haven't figured out how that walking on water thing works! There will be one happy winner at the end of this give away, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My answers... favorite color to use is apple green, last room to be decorated is our kitchen of all places :/ and next piece of furniture... to purchase, not a curb-side pick up?! LOL... probably a bunk bed for our girls

    hoping to be the lucky winner! :) Leanne @ Because (I Think) I Can

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!