BEDROOM ROYALTY - the royal nightstands




We have many ppl come visit our showroom to find a treasure for their home,
but recently someone brought me a treasure for mine.
Sweet Jessie came to visit and brought me the beautiful begonia I've used in
styling these photos.
THANK YOU JESSIE!


Styling photos has it's challenges and it's perks.
One perk of this occupation is having a good excuse to buy pretty things.
The challenge is ... having too many things. 


When you can find a good set of nightstands that you know will look great
once finished and styled, you're eager to get started.


But don't forget you have to double all your work,
and do everything twice!


Spray painting in spring on the wet coast can also be tricky.
It's not always quite warm enough or dry enough.


But when they are finished the reward is double the fun. 
  


 

One last thing to share ...

Etsy Shop is now open
check it out at the link below


For those of you who don't know much about ETSY I'll explain all about it next time.

Sharing with:

Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog


Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. They look beautiful. What a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS... I love how you take the most boring piece of furniture and make it into a masterpiece. Those are fit for any princess's room. I wish I lived closer I would be the princess...lol. Fabulous work.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I LOVE your pieces!!. Can you share where you got your crown knobs for the nightstands? I love those.My daughters and I refurbish vintage furniture too. We're in Oregon City, ORegon. I love your blog. We are having our blog redone so when we're done at the end of June, I hope you will visit our blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1Que bonito el detalle de la corona!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the way you totally transform your pieces! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.M.G. - where did you get the drawer pulls??????????
    You are soooo amazing! Just beautiful ( as always )
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always your work is stunning! I love how you changed up the base of the cabinet and added new detailing with the legs! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my word, I LOVE the drawer pulls!!! I haven't been on your blog site for awhile, you've changed a few things! I'll have to poke around a bit! :)

    Leanne @ http://www.becauseithinkican.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are AWESOME! I was just getting ready to get rid of a little night stand almost identical to these that I got for $5, cannot wait to put my husband to work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is all about those drawer pulls - they give the night stands such personality. Came over from Miss Mustard Seed - I am your newest follower.

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!